003 how i do it (part 2)
是的,我们回到了这个屏幕,我已经完成了为我的所有设备设置 HBO 的按钮。
Are right we are back to this a screen and I have finished setting up my HBO a push buttons for all of my devices.
那么现在让我们进来吧。
So now let's come in here.
我们将复制此内容,并基本上查看当我查看此内容时屏幕上有什么样的空间。
We're going to copy this and see basically what kind of space I have on my screen when I'm looking at this.
我真的认为我没有足够的空间在屏幕上放置七个设备,所以我可能需要稍微妥协一下它的大小。
I really don't think I'm going to have enough room to put seven devices across the screen so I might need to compromise the size of this just a little bit.
所以我将尝试缩小这些按钮,实际上看起来并不太糟糕,我也会将我的框架缩小一点。
So I'm going to try to shrink these buttons down and that doesn't look too bad actually and I'll shrink my frame down a little bit as well.
我会去掉这个标签上的“控制”一词。
And I'll take out the word control on this label.
那么让我们这样做吧。
So let's do that.
我认为这可能确实有效。
And that I think might actually work.
因此,让我们复制并粘贴,然后将其中一个放在此处。
So let's copy and paste and we'll drop one of those here.
再粘贴一下。
Paste again.
我有三个。
I've got three.
我还有空间容纳四个人吗?
Do I have room for four more.
我们即将找出答案,让我们作弊一下,同时再拿三个,现在已经很接近了,让我们再多拿一个。
We're about to find out for and let's just cheat and take three more all at once and now it's a little bit close let's bump that over one more.
你会看一下吗?
Will you look at that.
结果很完美。
It came out perfect.
我发誓我没有提前对此进行测试以确保这一点。
And I swear I didn't test this ahead of time to make sure that.
所以这只是运气不好。
So that was just dumb luck.
好吧,我会接受这个,然后我会把它降低一点。
All right I'll take that and I'm going to bump that down a little bit.
我这里确实需要一些空间来放置一些显示器。
I do need some room down here to put some displays beneath.
但我确实希望一切都集中在中间。
But I do want everything kind of halfway centered.
这会起作用,此时我很高兴。
That will work I'm happy at this point.
那么让我们继续将其改为 SUV。
So let's go ahead and change that to SUV too.
这将是 SUV 三号车,一直到六号车,然后我们将用我们的泵来完成这件事。
This is going to be SUV three going to go right down the list all the way up to six and then we're going to finish this thing off with our pump.
之后,我将引入我的形状并将它们放在下面,然后我还需要再放置一个指示器来告诉我们所处的状态。
After that I'm going to bring in my shapes and put them down below and then I also need to put one more indicator telling what status we're in.
所以这将是 p Dash 1 H-2A 而不是 SUV。
So this is going to be p Dash 1 H-2A instead of an SUV.
好的。
OK.
现在我们已经准备好了控件,现在我将创建一个指标,让我们回到缅因州,我将复制一个方向箭头。
So now we've got the controls in place now I'm going to create one of our indicators so let's go back over here into Maine and I'm going to copy one of my directional arrows.
把它带回来,你会说伙计,你到底为什么想要一个方向箭头。
Bring that back and you're saying Man Why on earth do you want a directional arrow.
好吧,我不知道,但记住控制是我想要的。
Well I don't but remember the control is what I want.
我现在要做的就是改变形状。
All I need to do now is change the shape.
我只需要使用钢瓶阀门即可。
I just need to use a cylinder valve instead.
然后,将军,我将指出这与反洗运行以外的其他事情有关。
And then General I'm going to point this to something other than backwash running.
那么让我继续吧,我的设备还没有实际运行的指示器。
So let me go ahead and I don't have actually run indicators for my devices yet.
因此,让我们点击设置进入我们的标签库。
So let's click on settings go into our tag library.
新的,这将是一个 I N D,因为这将是一个指示符下划线,就像一个下划线,然后是简单的。
New and this is going to be an I N D because this is going to be an indicator underscore as the one underscore and then on simple.
或者实际上我可以不打开开关,我只会说指示器为 V1,因为这很清楚它在做什么,它会告诉我这个东西是否通电,我需要一点信息。
Or actually I can probably just leave the on off and I'll just say indicator as V1 because that's pretty clear what that's doing that's going to tell me if this thing's energized or not and I'm going to need a bit for that.
那么,让我来这里吧,我的 SUV 就是 B-3 0 1。
So let me come in here to go and my SUV one bit is going to be this B-3 0 1.
简单的。
Simple.
所以我要跳回这里。
So I'm going to jump back in here.
0 0 0 0 1 为 3 0 或 1 0 即可。
0 0 0 0 1 be 3 0 or 1 0 OK.
好吧,再次确保这就是我所拥有的和完美的所以现在我实际上已经有了我的小阀门指示器,我可以稍微调整它的大小,因为我确实希望它适合在那里并看起来一半。
OK again make sure that that's what I've got and perfect So now I've actually got my little valve indicator and I can resize it a little bit because I do want it to fit under there and look halfway.
并不可怕。
Not terrible.
因此,我可能会将其放下,因为我仍然需要在该指标之上再放置一个指标。
So I will drop that down maybe about right there because I still need room for one more indicator above that.
现在我需要创建一个我还没有使用过的新工具。
And now I need to create a new tool something I haven't used yet.
那么让我们开始讨论对象。
So let's go up to objects.
灯。
Lamp.
这次我想要一盏字灯,当然这个灯会链接到我们的 PLCC 中。
And this time I want a word lamp and this one is going to be linked into our PLCC of course.
因此,我们确实需要一个 16 位未签名的未标记库。
So setting's we do want a 16 bit unsigned untagged library.
我们将创建一个新标签,这将是强调 SUV 1 的一种方式。
We're going to create a new tag and this is going to be a way underscore SUV 1.
因此,这给了我们 H-2A 身份,将在 7 年内进入,如果我没记错的话,我相信从记忆中,这是在 7 0 内。
So that's giving us the H-2A status of as the one that's going to be in in seven and I believe from memory if I remember correctly that this is in 7 0.
让我们仔细检查一下这个理论。
Let's double check that theory.
很好。
Good that is.
7 0 和所有这些都是连续运行的,所以我可以设置所有这些。
And 7 0 and all of these run consecutive so I can set all of those up.
很简单。
Pretty simple.
所以我们需要 7 0 0 0,我将继续将其复制出来,因为我可以像这样设置其余的内容。
So we need in 7 0 0 0 and I'm just going to go ahead and copy this out because I can set the rest of those up just like that.
所以我们将继续在七分之内再进行一次。
So we'll go ahead and take another in seven.
这将是 0 0 1,另一个是 SLV 3 的,这将是 0 0 或 2。
This is going to be 0 0 1 another one this is going to be for SLV 3 and that's going to be 0 0 or 2.
我们不要忘记在七点后改变它。
Let's not forget to change that in seven.
好的。
OK.
又一个新的。
Another new one.
这将是为S V 准备的。
This is going to be for S V for.
这将发生在 7 0 0 3 中。
This is going to be in 7 0 0 3.
好的,再来一张。
OK another one.
或者继续前进并淘汰。
Or go ahead and knock out.
SB 5 和 7 0 0 4 ups 在其完美的新产品中多了一个零。
SB 5 and 7 0 0 4 ups have got an extra zero in their perfect new one.
这将是我们的最后一个阀门。
This is going to be our last valve.
那是 3 6 和 7 0 0 5。
That's 3 6 and 7 0 0 5.
最后但并非最不重要的一点是,我们将拥有 P1,它是我们的泵,它的位置为 7 0 0 7 OK。
And last but not least we are going to have our P1 which is our pump and that one's going to be in 7 0 0 7 OK.
事实上我相信一是六,不是吗。
Actually I believe that one was six wasn't it.
是的。
Yes.
因此,让我们将其更改为 0 0 6,然后我将返回到我的 PLCC 程序,并一直向下滚动到此处,以确保泵确实以 76 结束,用于 HBO 显示器。
So let's change that to 0 0 6 and then I'm going to go back into my PLCC program and just scroll all the way down here to make sure yes that pump does end on in 76 for an HBO display.
我想继续选择这个,因为这就是我想从这个界面中带出的内容。
This one I want to go ahead and select as the one because that's what I want to bring out of this interface.
好的。
OK.
现在我们用这个字灯做什么呢?
And now what are we doing with this word lamp.
好吧,我们将研究三个不同的值 0、1 和 2。
Well we're going to be looking at three different values 0 1 and 2.
所以这里的状态数将是三个状态,我们真正要做的就是更改标签,所以我们不想使用我们只想使用标签的形状,我们已经得到了三个状态此处表示 0 1 和 2。
So the number of states here is going to be three states and all we're really going to do is change a label so we don't really want to use the shape we just want to use a label and we've got our three states here 0 1 and 2.
好吧,0 是我们的出发点。
Well 0 is our off.
因此,让我们继续将其设置为红色,我们的显示尺寸 16 可能就不错了。
So let's go ahead and put off there and set that to a red color and our display size of 16 is probably good.
我会继续并留下它。
I'll go ahead and leave that.
但我在进行大量复制和粘贴之前已经进行了测试。
But I've tested before I do a bunch of copy and pasting.
让我们来看一个。
Let's go into one.
这将是我们的手,所以我们可以继续在那里输入手。
And this is going to be our hand so we can go ahead and type hand in there.
我喜欢用黄色作为手。
And I like to use yellow for hand.
然后剩下第二个是自动。
And then that leaves number two as auto.
所以我要把它的颜色设为绿色,并为我的标签输入 auto 。
So I'm going to make the color of that my green and type in auto for my label.
让我们继续接受并点击“确定”。
And let's go ahead and take that and hit OK.
把它扔在那里。
Drop it right there.
这看起来正是我想要的。
And that looks like exactly what I want.
所以我会把它放在那里,这会告诉我这是我的指标。
So I'll just drop that in there and that'll show me that that's my indicator.
然后我的设备就在它的下面。
And then I've got my device right below it.
我想我可以在这些事情上给我们多一点的空间。
And I think I can give us just a little bit more space on these things.
那看起来怎么样。
So how does that look.
那还不错。
That's not too bad.
也许我会继续把这个范围扩大一点,实际上我想我会把它再上移一点,就像这样。
Maybe I'll go ahead and make this a little bit wider and actually I think I'll move that up one more so just like that.
我想我喜欢它。
I think I like it.
既然如此,我想我可以继续复制这些内容并创建更多内容。
And that being the case I think I can go ahead and copy those and create a few more of those.
所以有一两个,然后我有六个。
So there's one two and then I've got six of these.
所以我会把它们全部复制并放在那里。
So I'll just copy them all and put them all right there.
看起来不错。
That looks good.
然后我还需要一个来装我的泵。
And then I need one more over here for my pump.
现在我真正要做的就是双击它并更改形状,它将指向我的泵。
And now all I really have to do is double click on this and change the shape and that's going to point to my pump.
就像这样,我可以将阀门变成泵,然后看看它们的尺寸是否相同。
So just like that I can turn a valve into a pump and look at that it's even the same size.
所以这很棘手。
So that's tricky.
现在我需要检查这里并更改所有这些上的所有标签,因为现在除了 SB 1 之外的所有内容都指向错误的位置。
Now I need to go through here and change all of the tags on all of these because right now everything on here other than SB 1 is pointing to the wrong place.
因此,对于我的手牌乐透,我真正要做的就是双击此处,我知道这是手上的美感。
So for my hand off lotto all I really have to do is double click on here and I know this is aesthete to hand.
因此,如果我来到这里,我只需单击 Ecevit 即可分发我的列表。
So if I come down here I can just click Ecevit to hand out of my list.
同样,我的 SCV 关闭。
Likewise for my off SCV to off.
好的。
OK.
就像 V-2 自动完美一样简单。
Simple as V-2 auto perfect.
我也可以做同样的事情。
And I can do the same thing.
我将以同样的方式对待我的其余所有方式。
I'm going to do the same thing for all of the rest of my ways.
然后对于我的状态指示器来说,这些将是相同的。
And then for my status indicators these are going to be the same thing.
我可以很快就到这里去接那个 H.O.
I can just go down here very quickly as to take that one H.O.
单纯疱疹病毒 3.
HSV 3.
你明白为什么我按照我的方式设置这些事情了,因为这使得将这些事情从列表中取出并继续变得非常简单。
You see why I set these things up the way that I do because it makes it real simple to just pull these things out of the list and go on.
所以我们有 s v 代表 a。
So we've got s v for a.
事实上,这应该是 5,我点击了错误的东西,你得到了 V-6,然后是泵 1。
Actually that should have been the 5 I clicked on the wrong thing and you've got V-6 and then pump 1.
所以这就是我的开发有点多余的地方。
So this is where my development gets a little bit redundant.
但这只是乐趣的一部分。
But this is just part of the fun.
对于其余的这些,我需要创建一些标签。
And for the rest of these I'm going to need to create some tags.
因此,当我进入这里并将其设置为每个指标的指标时,我没有其余的指标。
So when I go in here and I get this set up as an indicator for every one I don't have the rest of my indicators.
所以现在我必须进入标签库并创建它们。
So now I'm going to have to go into the tag library and create these.
当我这样做的时候,我会继续休息,我们会在下一个讲座中回来,我会在我离开时从上次停下的地方继续。
And while I'm doing that I'm going to go ahead and break and we will come back in the next lecture and I'll pick back up where I left off while I'm gone.
我只是要创建一些标签,这样我们就有了一个我们获胜的指标。
I'm just going to be creating some tags so we've got an indicator for us we won.
当我们回来时,我们将为我们提供 v 2 到 6 的指标,并且 P1 很好,然后我会将它们放到适当的位置,我们将通过测试来结束这件事,作为最后一堂课,我们应该在这一部分上表现出色。
And when we come back we'll have indicators for us v 2 through 6 and P1 is well then I'll drop those into place and we will wrap this thing up with a test as the last lecture and we should be good on the section.
所以休息一下,喝杯可乐,微笑一下,下次欢呼声中再见。
So take a break have a Coke and a smile and I'll see you in the next cheers.